Terms and Conditions
- Customer – a natural person that orders goods from Dox; is at least 18 years of age, and has unlimited legal capacity in order to enter into contractual relations with Dox.
- Delivery— the delivery of goods ordered by the customer to the address within the delivery area and specified in the customer’s order.
The customer can use Dox services and place orders as a registered user:
- The customer has to create a customer account by using email and password. If the customer chooses to order with Delivery to a specific address, this address has to be saved in profile details in order to use it for future orders;
- In order to create a customer account, additional information must be provided, for example: first name, last name, contact information, password, communication settings.
The customer is responsible for providing true and accurate information. After registration, the customer takes full responsibility not to disclose the Customer account password to third parties. The Customer is fully responsible for all actions made using the Customer’s account. If the Customer account is used by another person, Dox will consider that it is used by the Customer. If the Customer loses login data for the Customer account, the Customer must inform DOX regarding the loss of login data by calling or e-mailing at the phone No. or e-mail address available at DOX. Notifications regarding order fulfilment and account registration (for example, order confirmation, account registration confirmation, invoice, order cancellation) will be sent to the Customer even if the Customer has selected not to receive notifications and offers since these notifications are necessary to fulfil orders and to notify the Customer regarding order status.
3. PRICE, PAYMENTS AND DELIVERY COSTS
Prices of goods at DOX are in EUR. All prices shown include any type of value added or other taxes. The goods are sold at prices that are valid at the time of placing the order. The total Delivery price can include fees.
After delivery DOX will send to the client electronic source document – electronically prepared invoice. Electronic source document – invoice is valid without signature.
The Customer can only pay for the order using the payment methods available in the DOX payment method menu. Payment must be made before the goods are received.
Reimbursements will be processed immediately, but it can take several business days for them to be displayed in Customer’s account.
- Delivery within Latvia limits via suitable Omniva parcel terminal is free of charge.
- Customer shall pay the delivery charge outside of the Baltic countries (parcel terminal, postal office). The delivery charge will be calculated when placing the order.
- Delivery shall be conducted by Omniva if parcel terminal is selected as delivery method, the product shall arrive at the parcel terminal selected by the customer within 2-6 working days (within Latvia). The customer shall be notified of arrival of the product at the parcel terminal by SMS, which shall include the code for opening the door, the location of the parcel terminal and the final date of the storage period. The product shall be stored in the parcel terminal for 7 calendar days. After expiry of the above mentioned period, the product shall be returned to the DOX.
- In the case of selecting post office as the delivery method, the product shall arrive at the post office selected by the customer within 2-6 working days (within Latvia) from the date on which the order confirmation is sent to the customer’s e-mail address. Upon arrival of the product at the post office, the customer shall be notified by a text message containing information about the post office from where the customer can retrieve the product. The product shall be stored at the post office for 14 calendar days. After expiry of the above mentioned period, the product shall be returned to the DOX.
- Delivery outside Latvia will be conducted by parcel terminals and postal office within 2-21 working days.
- If the customer did not receive the order within estimated time of delivery, customer needs to contact the Dox. New estimated time of delivery will be established.
- DOX does not compensate for any losses arising from the late delivery.
- Prior to placing an order, the customer shall check the accuracy of the contact details entered to prevent any delays or misunderstandings in delivery of the product. The seller shall not be held liable for any delays or misunderstandings arising in the course of delivery of the product if the delay or misunderstanding is caused by inaccurate or incorrect details entered by the customer upon placing the order.
- When receiving the order from parcel terminal or courier the customer shall check the condition of the package. If the package fails to reach the customer in good condition customer shall open the package and check if the product is in good condition. If the product fails to reach the customer in good condition the customer shall not sign the receipt or leave the order in the parcel terminal. If the customer signed the receipt or has taken the order from the parcel terminal it will mean that the package is in good condition, following claims will not be accepted.
5. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- The customer shall have the right to withdraw from the order without providing a reason within 14 days and have the product/products ordered replaced or return the product/products. This 14-day period shall commence at the moment when the customer receives the order.
- Replaced or returned products may not be damaged or bear signs of being used; the product shall be returned in original packaging.
- In order to return a product, the customer shall notify the e-store by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after receiving the product.
- The purchaser shall bear the cost of returning the goods, except in cases where the reason for the return lies in the fact that a refundable product does not comply with the order.
- In case when the product does not comply with the order the e-store is not required to compensate the cost exceeding the usual shipping cost (usual shipping: from Omniva parcel terminal to Omniva terminal).
- In the event when purchaser wants to withdraw the order, the purchaser must return the goods within 14 days after receiving the product.
- If there are any signs of use wear and tear, the online store has the right to lower the amount returned in accordance with the decrease in the value of the goods. The amount is calculated for each case individually
- Upon receiving the returned goods, the online store shall return to the purchaser no later than after 14 days, all of the payments received from the purchaser based on the contract.
7. CUSTOMER SERVICE
If you have any questions regarding shopping at DOX, DOX encourages you to contact DOX Customer Service by e-mailing at email@example.com
8. FINAL PROVISIONS AND SETTLEMENT OF DISPUTES
9. DATA PROCESSING AND PROTECTION